Sustainability and Wellness
Minimising environmental impact
Legal & General the owners of The Aircraft Factory are committed to achieving Net Zero Carbon by 2050 across their commercial portfolio. To achieve this target they are putting a strategy in place which includes the following measures:
- Reducing energy consumption and subsequent greenhouse gas emissions
- Commitment to innovation and transparent reporting within sustainability using the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS)
- Procuring and investing in renewable energy
- Reducing the embodied carbon of development projects
- Offsetting residual carbon emissions we cannot eliminate
- EV Charging points at the building so you can charge your vehicle while you work
- Bicycle parking with over 30 bays available
- Aircraft Factory Bicycles available to hire from reception
- First Mile is our new green business waste and recycling operator
First Mile Dashboard Report
- IEQ Sensors
Legal & General are committed to providing healthy, safe and productive environments across our office portfolio. It is important to ensure the indoor environmental quality (IEQ) is maintained as we spend a significant amount of time at work. Exposure to poor indoor air quality can cause an array of serious health issues, alongside also detrimentally impacting on productivity and performance at work.
They are able to offer tailored solutions to help you create dynamic and health workplaces.
Some of these include:
- Sensors measuring live air quality, humidity, noise, light and temperature to tailor conditions for your workplace
- Regular reviews with your property management team and on optimisation of your space
- Space planning and productivity modelling based on optimum conditions and your business requirements
- Workshops covering topics including: healthy eating, mindfulness, personal fitness and ergonomics
- Live screen showing performance of the space versus best practice.
FIND OUT MORE HERE
Examples of recent previous events we have held at the building:
- Smoothie Bike (make your own smoothie while spinning)
- Table football competition with prizes
- Pumpkin Carving competition
- On site BBQ events
- Christmas Tree Decorating Competition
And many more
EPC – Energy Performance Certificate The EPC for the entire building is Band B – 46 Each demise has its own separate EPC please ask for details.
EV Charging points We have 5 EV Charging points at the building.
Bikes available We have bicycles available for occupiers to borrow from reception.
We also have extensive external areas for occupiers to enjoy as well as an on-site Coffee Bar.
With Ravenscourt Park a short distance from The Aircraft Factory, a morning or lunchtime run becomes an easy option. Either challenging your PB or jogging to and from work becomes a breeze with shower facilities on site.